[SailfishDevel] Jolla Harbour and Jolla Store

Marcin M. marmistrzmar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:37:57 UTC 2013

Well, indeed it's better than the hour is spent to provide better apps for
Sailfish than to do some freaky copy-protection, finally broken by some
talented hacker (If iOS is jailbroken, WAT in Win7 broken, why should
Jolla's library avoid that?)

... Or to spend this hour to bring xwayland! ;)

--
Marcin