[SailfishDevel] Innovative app store. Or just a traditional one

Mikael Hermansson mike at 7b4.se
Tue Nov 5 21:15:44 UTC 2013

As we don't know what Jolla will use yet, but below seems intresting
alternative as appstore:

http://aseigo.blogspot.se/2013/10/distributing-content-with-bodega.html

Also recomend read:

A SailfishOS Co-creators Community in 2014?

http://mer-project.blogspot.fi/2013/11/a-sailfishos-co-creators-community-in.html

/

Mike7b4