[SailfishDevel] Page stack (error) and running application (question)

Stefan Lahner lahner.stefan at gmx.at
Tue Jun 11 19:00:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have maybe found one error and also have one question ... First of all
the error I have found:

If you use the page stack and you are at a depth bigger then 9, than the
stack/page indicator overlaps the header. If you are at a depth bigger
then 13 the indicator goes out of screen. Mybe there should be defined a
maximum stack size or somethin equal.

And my question is:

Is it possible to have more then 9 applications running? If I start more
then 9 applications, I do not see the covers of this application on the
home screen. I have to close other apps to see them. So I do not know
how many apps are actualy running and I only can close one of the first
9 apps. I also do not finde any way to change the order of the running
apps ...

Regards,
Stefan