[SailfishDevel] Sailfish Screwy Easter Egg

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jun 2 13:38:13 UTC 2013

Hi All

I am surprised this has not been mentioned before - maybe it is just
so obvious ...

Today I clicked by mistake "somewhere" in the Sailfish Emulator, and a
clever little app opened demonstrating the use of Silica controls.

After some head-scratching and experimentation, I realized that I had
inadvertently opened this app by clicking on the Screw / Prop on the
Emulator home screen.

If you want to see the range of controls available, and now Jolla
intend that we use them, click on that Screw ...

mfg

Chris