[SailfishDevel] Building with the SDK without QtC

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Sat Jul 27 18:28:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have asked the question in #SailfishOs, but it might be better to have it
archived in the mailing list.

We were talking about the advantages of vim vs QtCreator in JollaFr's channel,
so I was wondering if there is a way to code for Sailfish with a vim / editor
+  terminal.

The only problem is about building and deploying to simulator, but that could
be solved by some scripts, instead of clicking on the build / run button. But
we don't know how QtC manage the builds itself.

Anyone have more insights about it ?

Cheers,
Lucien