[SailfishDevel] How to handle app settings?

Bob Jelica sailfish at jelica.se
Sun Dec 29 09:15:38 UTC 2013

See my previous mail. I use that in QML all the time.

I guess it’s up to you, as an app developer, to decide what fits your app. In spirit with agile software development, I start of with the easies possible solution, with as little friction as possible and take it from there.
The QSettings (with QML wrapper) has served me well, and I could focus my time on other parts of the app instead :)

//bob