[SailfishDevel] Jolla owner - day 1

Kimmo Lindholm Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi
Sat Dec 28 08:36:51 UTC 2013

I tried to check what was wrong with the contacts, but could not figure it out.
As workaround, i did import most important contacts as vcf.

Just few minutes ago, there were again contacts missing from the people app.

I was fustrated, and started to write this email. Then wanted to check again was one of the vcf imported contacts missing... and now search did found them... and i did locate them from the aplhabetic list. wtf.

Also if i look to the list, there is 7 entries starting with "Jari"  but when i search, i can see only 3 of them and one another Jari.

So, i claim that the people app showing names is doing something wrong.

And then, i have one contact in google and in exchange with the same name. Exchange has phone number, but i can't see it in the phone - i can see only google email.

-kimmo