[SailfishDevel] Jolla owner - day 1

Valerio Valerio valerio.valerio at jollamobile.com
Sun Dec 22 22:11:26 UTC 2013

On 22/12/13 22:02, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
>> I don't work at care :), it takes some time to reach me in case it's needed, my colleagues are very busy working there :)
> Good that they are busy  :)
>
>> do you have first and last name for those in the server side ? can be that they are under some category you don't expect >in people app ?
> I expect to have them all in people app.
> ...now when the list is shorter I can see common thing in Outlook contacts side. strange thing.
>
> I did group contact list by Company, I can see two sections with heading "Company: (None)" [Just guessing what it could be in English, it says Yritys: (ei mitään)]
> Contacts in the first section are in people app, but contacts in second are not. Seems that all contacts in with some company name appears in the list. I test now to add company name to one of them and didn't help (or not yet sync'd).

Manual sync from email inbox brings any changes from server, company
name should not matter unless all other details are empty(first and last
name mainly), they are anyway synced but people app seems to not display
them since they don't have a 'name', but please note that they need to
be all in the same contacts folder, since we sync only one, the default
one. If you find some patter please let me know I can investigate.

Best regards,

Valério