[SailfishDevel] Displaying large models in SailfishOS

Andrey Kozhevnikov coderusinbox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:51:16 UTC 2013

I solved this in two ways:
1. Put SilicaListView inside SIlicaFlickable.

SilicaFlickable {
     interactive: !listView.flicking
     pressDelay: 0
PullDownMenu {}
PageHeader {}
SilicaListView {
     pressDelay: 0
}
}

Now i have fixed header and can always pull down menu, and its not
intercepting with long lists inside ListView

     pressDelay: 0
2. Implemented FastScroll based on section sctolling. Just ported QML
FastScroll component from harmattan components to Silica. Looks very
nice and suitable for Sailfish UI.