[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: Re: How to get contacts and sms through Qt(C++)

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Dec 25 16:33:07 UTC 2013

Andrey

That solution would be perfect for me, I would have no problem with
supplying the code. The sources for the Harmattan version are out
there on Github already, and the Sailfish sources soon will be.

In theory it might even be possible to separate the SMS bit of my app,
including the control used to display the text, name and number + send
button into a separate shared library C++ that would be called by my
app. My app would simply provide the SMS body and the name of number
of the chosen contact, and the library would take care of the rest.
This would reduce the amount of code that would need to be audited.
(At the moment the GUI bits are QML, I would need to do some thinking
about how to move these to C++)

Chris