[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: Re: How to get contacts and sms through Qt(C++)

itviewer itviewer at jolladev.net
Wed Dec 25 04:03:48 UTC 2013

Hi ,
 In fact, My intention(purpose) is not the independent Sailfish's app,
what I really want is a desktop software,that just like the iTunes for the iphone, a data
synchronization application between the phone and pc.

The working mechanism is probably that the app which is installed on the phone can get
the music、video、picture、contacts and SMS information by the related SailfishOS API,then
deliver it to the computer client software by some way.

In this way the user can do some create、delete and update operation.the operation result can be
synchronized to the phone(need in develop mode).

As for the Android, we can get the various needed information by the API or directly operating the
sqllite database(root limits of authority ).while when faced with the new SailfishOS, I can't get any reference
document that can achieve the purpose.

So I desire some help about the realization of this mechanism.

Best
Yours sincerely

maxinjun