[SailfishDevel] Harbour reporting works or not?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 15:18:12 UTC 2013

There was some public (or at least semi-public) announcement that download
counters in harbour are going to work some time soon. Hence they don't work
right now.

It would be cool if Harbour UI would at least have some sort of a label
"just a demo for now" on the elements that are not functional just yet.

Cheers,
Artem.

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Gabriel Böhme <
m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> same for me. Shows nothing. But would be very kind, if Jolla could tell us
> some information about it. I saw some people asking at Twitter like I did
> too, but no response. :-/
>

> Thank you very much.
>

> Gabriel.
>

> --
>

> Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet
>

> Samu Voutilainen schrieb am 21.12.13 10:35:
> On Saturday 21 December 2013 07:44:28 Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
> > >My app has been published for more than two weeks but the download count
> > >still is zero. I know there are few users but still expect a few
> > >downloads. Anyone see non-zero download in their reports?
> > Do you get user comments either? There are many complaining that they get
> > only white screen when starting. On the phone count was 346
>
> To me, all data in Harbour seems to not work. I assume they’re just not yet
> implemented, given all that example banners. But the phone can be used to
> view
> the stats, yes.
>
> --
> Terveisin,