[SailfishDevel] Harbour reporting works or not?

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 21 10:08:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

same for me. Shows nothing. But would be very kind, if Jolla could tell us
some information about it. I saw some people asking at Twitter like I did
too, but no response. :-/

Thank you very much.

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

Samu Voutilainen schrieb am 21.12.13 10:35:
On Saturday 21 December 2013 07:44:28 Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
> >My app has been published for more than two weeks but the download count
> >still is zero. I know there are few users but still expect a few
> >downloads. Anyone see non-zero download in their reports?
> Do you get user comments either? There are many complaining that they get
> only white screen when starting. On the phone count was 346

To me, all data in Harbour seems to not work. I assume they’re just not yet
implemented, given all that example banners. But the phone can be used to
view
the stats, yes.

--
Terveisin,