[SailfishDevel] [update] Hotfix to update1 (1.0.1.10 -> 1.0.1.12)

Simo Salo simosk.salo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 05:51:24 UTC 2013

Dear Bernt
A comment:
I have to confess: My Tutorial package also disappeared during the first
minutes of using Jolla. I did not delete it on purpose. I think it should be
made a bit difficult to delete apps during the first hours of ownership:
You just might not know what you are doing, as in my case! :D
I'd reload it if I found it in store.

Now having more and more confidence.

Regards
Simo