[SailfishDevel] [update] Hotfix to update1 (1.0.1.10 -> 1.0.1.12)

Bernd Wachter bernd.wachter at jolla.com
Thu Dec 19 02:32:01 UTC 2013

Jani Kotakoski <jani.kotakoski at gmail.com> writes:

Hi Jani,

> after update to 1.0.1.12, jolla-gallery stopped showing some of the
> images. They appear as thumbnails, but all other views show them as
> empty.
>
> As far as I know, I haven't done any ther changes with the device.

it's not directly related to what we did in the hotfix -- the only thing
that went into 1.0.1.12 is this:

https://github.com/nemomobile/ssu/commit/205984f73a81d16f542ff7f12e7833f926044f50

We're currently looking into possible ways for things going wrong during
update which could have caused this even without touching those
packages. One issue might be related to removal of the 'tutorial' app --
did you remove that from your device before upgrading?

Bernd