[SailfishDevel] A new Jolla phone user - after 2 days of use

Valerio Valerio valerio.valerio at jollamobile.com
Tue Dec 17 10:27:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 17/12/13 10:11, Nils Jeisecke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> - Fonts look generally pretty bad (most obvious in the launcher)
> - Scrolling makes pixels look "jaggy". Open Terminal, type ls, go to
> app switcher and drag a little bit => pixels in the minimized terminal
> app start to dance around
> - Android Tasks must be handled by the Sailfish Taskswitcher. BB10
> does this right.
> - Pinning would be useful
> - email Push over Exchange does not work for me (using Google)

is that a payed account ? (google apps for business for e.g).
If not, access will stop working at the end of the year, does not make
sense to invest time and resource in a service that will stop working in
a few more days(unless google extent the support again). Google suggests
these alternatives: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2716936

Best regards,

Valério