[SailfishDevel] Using Python 3 and PyOtherSide repository on Sailfish device : one solution

Roberto Colistete Jr. roberto.colistete at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 05:27:40 UTC 2013

     Hi,

     Ops, I think I've found the solution, the "-G" (--no-gpgcheck,
Disable GPG verification for this repository) is needed :
# zypper ar -G
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/mer-python3/latest_armv7hl/mer-python3.repo
So this and other Mer COBS repositories can remain enabled and Jolla
Store works (for installing softwares).

     But is there any other way to add repositories in Sailfish ?

     Repositories added with "zypper ar" are listed by "zypper lr", but
no "ssu lr".

         Regards,

         Roberto