[SailfishDevel] Harbour API additions

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:34:11 UTC 2013

Good news... Does this mean linking to QtWidgets is also accepted?

My application needs QtWebKit, and I discovered QtWidgets is a
dependency as well. I am not relying on Widgets directly, but QWebPage
needs a QApplication to work. At least with the current SDK.

I will try to remove the dependency, it is quite heavy for the simple
task of my application, but it will take some time.

Regards,
Luciano

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM,  <khertan at khertan.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Still no news about python ?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.netLe 09/12/13 13:23 Robin Burchell a écrit :
> Ahoy,
>
> We have today added two new items to the Harbour-accepted list of supported APIs.
>
> = QtWebkit =
>
> Due to popular demand, we are now accepting applications using QtWebkit directly, both QML and C++. It should be noted that  QtWebkit has no upstream support, and we do not have any real resources dedicated to working on it.
>
> = libmlite =
>
> libmlite is a small library primarily encompassing small pieces that were useful from libmeegotouch, like desktop file parsing. Its primarily intended purpose is to ease porting.
>
> Onward sails,
> The Harbour Crew

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams