[SailfishDevel] Harbour API additions

khertan at khertan.net khertan at khertan.net
Mon Dec 9 13:17:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Still no news about python ?

Regards,
--
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.netLe 09/12/13 13:23 Robin Burchell a écrit :
Ahoy,

We have today added two new items to the Harbour-accepted list of supported APIs.

= QtWebkit =

Due to popular demand, we are now accepting applications using QtWebkit directly, both QML and C++. It should be noted that  QtWebkit has no upstream support, and we do not have any real resources dedicated to working on it.

= libmlite =

libmlite is a small library primarily encompassing small pieces that were useful from libmeegotouch, like desktop file parsing. Its primarily intended purpose is to ease porting.

Onward sails,
The Harbour Crew