[SailfishDevel] opengl again..

Gabriel Boehme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:47:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

couldn't you use setContextProperty to bind (a) C++ Object(s) to QML? Or
do I miss some OpenGL specific thing?

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtqml/qtqml-cppintegration-contextproperties.html

Works also with Sailfish, but is a bit different due to SailfishApp
startup stuff, I also asked about that here:

https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-November/001171.html

Gabriel.