[SailfishDevel] Accent with maliit keyboard (QML mockup)

dcaliste at free.fr dcaliste at free.fr
Wed Dec 4 08:31:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

Selon Caliste Damien <dcaliste at free.fr>:
> Ok, maybe I was not clear so I made a small working QML mockup. Can
> anyone would tell me how to implement this in a Maliit plugin so it
> would replace the current French layout ?
I'm answering myself in case somebody else is wondering. The keyboard layouts
are located at:
/usr/share/maliit/com/jolla[/layouts]
There are a lot of interesting QML definitions there to make keyboard layouts.

I'll investigate.

Happy that it's open and easily changeable. By the way, QML functions there are
clear and well written, good ! Very good inspiration for anything else.

Have a nice day,

Damien.