[SailfishDevel] replacement to QtMobility's GalleryModel?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Aug 16 18:05:17 UTC 2013

Hi

Zitat von "Lucien XU" <sfietkonstantin at free.fr>:

> For GPS and NFC, IIRC, these API are not yet merged. And they won't be useful
> for you either since the emulator don't give any way to emulate NFC or GPS.

The QML locations stuff (for GPS) does at least compile with the
following import

import QtLocation 5.0

You will need to have the following installed on the Emulator

[root at SailfishEmul ~]# zypper se -i location
Daten des Repositories laden ...
Installierte Pakete lesen ...

S | Name                              | Zusammenfassung               | Typ
i | qt5-qtdeclarative-import-location | QtDeclarative location import | Paket
i | qt5-qtlocation                    | Qt Location module            | Paket

However as Lucien says, you can't actually test it on the emulator.

I wonder if a future version of the SDK will include a simulator (like
the Nokia Simulator for testing such things).

Chris