[SailfishDevel] alpha2 sdk: shared source directory not working ?

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jollamobile.com
Wed Aug 14 19:11:14 UTC 2013

feature is not finished yet.

br, Jonni
From: devel-bounces at lists.sailfishos.org [devel-bounces at lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of W. Dobbe [winfried_mb2 at xmsnet.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:01 PM
To: devel at lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: [SailfishDevel] alpha2 sdk: shared source directory not working ?

I just removed alpha1 and installed alpha2.

I noticed the new SDK installer now asks if you want to use a source directory outside your home directory. I entered the development directory of my data disk.

However when I try to build the example application generated by the Sailfish project wizard, I still get the old "error: Project is outside of shared home '/Users/winfried' and shared src ''.

Did I miss something or is this feature not finished yet ?

I'm using OS X 10.8.4.

thanks in advance,

Winfried