[SailfishDevel] Is there a bug tracker?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sat Aug 10 17:13:19 UTC 2013

Zitat von "Putze Sven" <sailfish.os at hardcodes.de>:

> It seems that I stirred up a hornet's nest here...

Or maybe a can of worms?  8-)

Personally I found David G's answer very encouraging.

I am an Application Architect, and I know from years of close
interaction with developers (and even worse management) that it is
never the right time to introduce process improvements like better
quality assurance documentation and testing. Somehow the next release,
bug, change request, panic on customer site etc are always more
important. And as I have often generated the change request, or have
to quell the panic on customer site I understand that.

But the flip-side of the coin is that if the time is not right now, it
never gets better ....

Still, for the moment I very very pleased by the helpful answers from
members of the mailing list, be they Jolla employees or fans. Thank you

I am the first one,