[SailfishDevel] Is there a bug tracker?

Erlend Böe erlendboe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 12:13:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I agree completely.
Also, for me it is not always easy to understand in which component the problem is,
should I report it to this list, or to the mer, or to the nemo team?

So I would go even further and say that not only would it be good to have a Sailfish bug tracker, but that it would be helpful if I could report all bugs to it, and somebody will then decide if it is a Sailfish problem, or a problem in one of the underlying libraries.

Regards
Erlend