[SailfishDevel] Is there a bug tracker?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Aug 7 10:53:12 UTC 2013

Hi

on the Sailfish Support Page:

"
Bug Tracking Tool
We are in a phase of rapid development, so a formal bug tracking tool
is not the best solution yet. Nevertheless, we would like to hear your
feedback via the mailing list.
"

This always struck me as a little bit weak / weird. I would have
thought that a small team working hard on a fast developing project
needs a bug tracking tool just as much as any other, possibly even
more so. But I agree, it does not need to be formal, but there should
be something to ensure that issues don't get lost.

This list is great for discussing stuff we find. As we are all
learning, many of our problems may not actually be caused by bugs,
rather by mistakes we are making. But if after a bit of discussion it
is decided that the behaviour is down to a bug, then it would be great
to be able to park the issue somewhere knowing it won't get lost.

Chris