[SailfishDevel] Is there a bug tracker?

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Wed Aug 7 10:37:27 UTC 2013

On 08/07/2013 10:17 AM, Putze Sven wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is there a bugtracker for reported issues or new issues anywhere around (Sailfish OS / SDK / Installer)? Or is everything handled via this list here so far?

For the first alpha release there was a significant collection of known
issues listed on the page. Bugs are mostly reported here and on IRC
(although here is better for documentation purposes).
Issues that can be clearly identified to have originated in Mer or Nemo
are tracked here:
- https://bugs.merproject.org/
- https://bugs.nemomobile.org/

I'm not entirely sure how Jolla owned bugs are prioritized. The one I
reported with one of my first mails to the list in February (and got
ack'd by Jolla) is still there.

Cheers

Thomas