[SailfishDevel] Hello everyone! Question about simply running a project

Unai IRIGOYEN u.irigoyen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 21:31:43 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have the same issue. I have chosen different paths in install process but
still have the problem.
When I change src1 shared folder in virtualbox, I can see contents of
/home/src1 updated in the build virtual machine but my project can't build.
Also, in mer settings of QtCreator src line is blank but I can't find where to
edit this setting.
As projects in my home directory build correctly and SDK ssh connection logs
as mersdk I was wondering if I need to set SDK to log as src1 which seems to
be the user whose home is mounted to correct folder but I can't see where I
can change this setting.
I will continue to investigate when I have some time but I would be glad if
someone finds the solution and shares his findings.

Unai