[SailfishDevel] Hello everyone! Question about simply running a project

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sat Aug 3 09:16:23 UTC 2013

Hi Rephael

Where did you chose to save your project? Is it in a subdirectory of
'C:\Users\Rafael'or somewhere else?

I haven't done much with the Alpha SDK (old and new) on Windows other
than install it, but I seem to remember from previous posts to this
mailing list that on Windows the project had to be saved in the user's
folder (as indicated by the error)

Grüsse

Chris