[SailfishDevel] Wrong Qt version in package manager description?

Ketil Kvifte kkvifte at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:29:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:02:48 +0200
Lucien XU <sfietkonstantin at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello :)
>
> I believe that the suffix gitXYZ means that it is a git snapshot
> after the 5.0.2 was released, so maybe a mixture between 5.0.2 and
> 5.1.0 (closer to 5.1.0).
>
> I think that you can suppose that you are working with 5.1.0
>
> Cheers,
> Lucien

Thank you for your answers. I haven't really seen this versioning
scheme before. Also didn't know that the rpm-versioning was so
restricted compared to debian's.

The known issues says:
https://sailfishos.org/wiki/SDK_Alpha_Qt5_Known_Issues
"Some of documentation point to Qt 5.1 although setup runs on patched
  Qt5.0."

If the current version is an RC-candiate for 5.1.0, why do you call
it a patched Qt5.0 on the Known Issues page?

BTW: I think the new release is very nice. I really appreciate your
work.

Ketil