[SailfishDevel] Deployment error in new Alpha SDK

Michael Faro-Tusino mfaro-tusino at live.com
Fri Aug 2 04:50:22 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

First up, congrats to the guys on releasing the new SDK.

I thought the first thing I would do after updating would be to see how my existing project works with the new SDK (namely just making sure it would run, deploy etc).

I ran into a build error though, so I decided to try deployment using the project template (to make sure it was in fact my project and not to do with the SDK). However, I got a deployment error (copied below).

ssh: connect to host 10.220.220.1 port 22: No route to host

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(605) [sender=3.0.9]

14:45:08: The process "/home/michael/.config/SailfishAlpha/mer-sdk-tools/MerSDK/SailfishOS-i486-x86/deploy" exited with code 12.
Error while building/deploying project testDeploy (kit: MerSDK-SailfishOS-i486-x86)
When executing step 'Rsync'
Any ideas on how to fix it? (Or even if anyone else has the same issue).

Thanks,
Michael

-------------------------Michael Faro-TusinoSenior EditorMy Nokia Blog
Twitter: @MFaroTusino