[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS Package Manager Error

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Aug 2 10:59:12 UTC 2013

Hi David, Lucien

Bingo! that fixes it.

Both adding the URL, and clicking the tiny almost invisible sailfish
icon next to the URL bar fix the problem (I tried the URL on OSX, the
tiny sailfish on Lubuntu)

It also seems to be a "first-time" problem. If I stop and start
QtCreator (having done one of the fixes above) then the SDK Control
Center loads straight off.

Thanks

Chris