[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS Package Manager Error

David Greaves david.greaves at jollamobile.com
Fri Aug 2 10:34:17 UTC 2013

Just to confirm - the sailfish icon in question is a tiny icon at the top left
by the url bar.

What happens is that QtC checks this url too soon (ie before it launches the SDK
Engine with the web app) and doesn't retry when it gets this problem.

Finally, if http://localhost:8080/ in the url bar fails then that's a new problem :)

David