[SailfishDevel] Ride the wave!

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Aug 1 21:36:20 UTC 2013

Hi David

Good news!

Does the "old" Qt4.8.3 Alpha really need to be removed? Can't the new
Qt5 Alpha be installed alongside? (I currently have 3 different
versions of Qt Creator + SDKs installed, so one more can't hurt can it?)

Or is that just asking for trouble?

Being naturally suspicious I don't removing something old until I know
that the something new works!

Grüsse

Chris