[SailfishDevel] Sailfish Emulator on Lubuntu Native not working either.

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Apr 29 19:38:33 UTC 2013

Hi Jonni

While your suggestion that nested VMs might cause the behavour I
reported was plausible and sage, in this case the nested VMs thing has
proved to be a red-herring.

I now have a native install of Lubuntu 13.04 on an old Lenovo T61
laptop (from which I am penning this mail). This setup exhibits
exactly the same Emulator SSH wackiness, and the same workarounds
described below also cure things.

ciao

Chris