[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Docker build engine

Matthias Fehring buschmann at huessenbergnetz.de
Tue May 12 15:06:05 UTC 2020

Am Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020, 16:22:38 CEST schrieb Martin Kampas:
> Hello Schorsch,
>
> OK, let's see if we can reproduce it. What is your host OS
> and Docker version please?
>
> BR,
> Martin

Hello Martin,

I think I had the same issue as Schorsch and I also moved back to VirtualBox.

For me this is on openSUSE Tumbleweed with docker 19.0.3.5

Best greetings
Matthias

--
Das Gesetz hat zum Schneckengang verdorben, was Adlerflug geworden wäre.
(Friedrich Schiller - Die Räuber)

Und der Buschfunk spielt gerade mal nichts...