[SailfishDevel] Sailfish SDK 3.1 has been released to Early Access

Julien Blanc julien.blanc at tgcm.eu
Fri May 1 11:16:31 UTC 2020

Le vendredi 01 mai 2020 à 12:38 +0200, Thomas Tanghus a écrit :

> Anyways, I installed the legacy version and it seems to work, but I
> don't
> even know what Clang does to start with ;)

clang code model brings far superior auto completion than the old qt
creator integrated language model. It also provides inline warnings
(warnings show during edition of the code). This was something i was
greatly missing when using sailfish sdk.

clang code format (available in the experimental plugins) works fine
and is also a very useful addition (you have to select "format instead
of indent" in options and provide a .clang-format file).

clang-tidy and clazy aro two static analysis tool that are very useful
at catching code inconsistencies, sources of bugs or poor performance.
Very worth it also (and was missing, too).

Regards,

Julien