[SailfishDevel] What is going on with SFOS 3.3

Matti Viljanen matti.viljanen at kapsi.fi
Thu Mar 26 15:02:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have been using my Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra (3.2.1) as a modem by
connecting it to my router with USB cable, and it has worked perfectly -
after I did the fixes found in TJC, that is. I assume the same fixes I
did should fix Jolla Phone, too. I have my Jolla Phone still, but I
don't have the time to test it right now.
--
Matti Viljanen