[SailfishDevel] How to show toast notification?

richard grooff rgrnetalk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 12:50:32 UTC 2020

 Hi,

Are you aware of the example at Nemo QML Plugins Notifications - Sailfish OS

|  |
Nemo QML Plugins Notifications - Sailfish OS

 Best regards, Richard

    On Monday, March 2, 2020, 1:29:02 PM GMT+1, Tamas Miklos <uusi at freemail.hu> wrote:

 Hi,

I'd like to show a quick notification to the user of my SFOS app after selecting a certain PullDownMenu item.  The notification doesn't need to be modal or have any buttons or require any user interaction.  Much like how the Toast notification works in Android apps.  The closest I got to something like that is showing a DockedPanel and then hiding it after 2 seconds.  But, it would be great to achieve that without DockedPanel.

Thanks,
Tamas