[SailfishDevel] How to show toast notification?

Tamas Miklos uusi at freemail.hu
Mon Mar 2 12:28:53 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'd like to show a quick notification to the user of my SFOS app after selecting a certain PullDownMenu item.  The notification doesn't need to be modal or have any buttons or require any user interaction.  Much like how the Toast notification works in Android apps.  The closest I got to something like that is showing a DockedPanel and then hiding it after 2 seconds.  But, it would be great to achieve that without DockedPanel.

Thanks,
Tamas