[SailfishDevel] Mallit keyboard in non Silica App

Dmitriy Sedov code.codition at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:10:08 UTC 2020

Question to Rinigus  =)
First, you have great work wit Flatpak! Respect!
Second, i am working with port of Godot Game Engine, its allready work, but, I still haven't figured out how to call a maliit keyboard in a non silica application. As I see you have figured it out, please share your experience, give me a link to your code/repository where you initialize the keyboard. Thanks!
if you in telegram, me its sashikknox.