[SailfishDevel] Flatpak for Sailfish

Alexander Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:55:12 UTC 2020

Hi all and thank you for working on this.

Back in 2018 I had Qt 5.9 and Qt 5.11 builds for SFOS (they are not
available anymore because of changes in OBS repos), but the builds
were not usable because the of the same issues — wayland and virtual
keyboard. As far as I understood, a compositor with newer wayland
protocol is needed to support minimize and switching back to full
screen (the applications were able to start, but I couldn't open them
again after minimize).