[SailfishDevel] SDK SIGSEGV when adding new kit

Julien Blanc julien.blanc at tgcm.eu
Tue Apr 21 05:52:51 UTC 2020

In my case, wiping out the following directories :
~/.config/SailfishSDK~/.cache/SailfishSDK
solved the crash issue (there was maybe a third directory i had to
erase, i don't remember exactly). The cache directory may not be
necessary, but i believe erasing it is safe.
Erasing the config directory will, of course, erase all your settings.
You may wish to backup them before.
Regards,
Julien