[SailfishDevel] Error deploying app to a salfish device

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 23:36:45 UTC 2020

 Thanks for your replays
Martim Kamps link did help, I had to remove the device and install it again, now it works.
Note that when adding the device again I had to go for the wireless ip, since the usb ip 192.168.2.15 also failled, it didnt even ask me the nemo pasword (that I had changed in the meanwhile). So there is probably another bug with usb connection.
Have a great weekend and be happy
João

    Em sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2020 08:59:46 GMT+1, David Llewellyn-Jones <david at flypig.co.uk> escreveu:

 On 03/04/2020 03:23, joao morgado via Devel wrote:
> Note that the error message shows ip 192.168.1.4, but the device ip is
> in fact 192.168.1.6.
> I wonder if there is some other option in QtCreator that I'm overlookin
> to update the device ip.

Do you have the same device set in the deploy menu? See the highlighted
parts of this screenshot:

https://www.flypig.co.uk/images/general/qtcreator.png

Sorry if this is really obvious already, but I've made this mistake a
few times myself, so I thought it could be a possibility.

David
--
Website: https://www.flypig.co.uk