[SailfishDevel] Sailfish SDK 3.0 has been released to Early Access

Julien Blanc julien.blanc at tgcm.eu
Fri Apr 3 16:02:31 UTC 2020

Le vendredi 03 avril 2020 à 16:11 +0200, Martin Kampas a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Today (Apr 3rd) at 14:00 UTC we published an update to the Early
> Access Build Targets. These now match the Sailfish OS release
> 3.3.0.14 (Rokua).
>
> More details can be found under "Update #2" headline at
> https://together.jolla.com/question/220011 .
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
> mailing list: devel at lists.sailfishos.org, write it up in
> http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with ‘sdk’ or send an e-
> mail to developer-care at jolla.com.

Hi,

Can't see the SDK update here, maybe it's just a matter of time.

However, got the 3.3 update on the phone. Nextcloud integration is a
great feature, and looks very promising!

A few remarks with it :
* 2-factor auth is not supported. It would be nice to have a "login
flow", or at least be able to scan the qr code to enter the app
password.
* There are several applications on openrepos and/or jolla store that
can be used with nextcloud (notes, news, etc.). Are there any plans to
provide the nextcloud account to third-party apps (avoiding duplicating
the details of the accounts in all apps) ? I understand that there may
be several security implications there, until there is a proper app
permissions management.

Thanks for the good work,

Regards,

Julien