[SailfishDevel] Error deploying app to a salfish device

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:39:39 UTC 2020

Hi João,
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are not connecting over USB but
rather using wireless (because on USB it's always 192.168.2.15).
The SDK is not running the DHCP server of your network and has no control
over the assigned IP address, so either you need to make sure the phone
always gets the same address or you would need to have some form of dynDNS
setup (major overkill) for your LAN. The easiest method is undoubtedly
setting a static lease for your phone in your router.
HTH,
Eli