[SailfishDevel] Silica QML objects that can have a menu property

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:30:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,
My question may be very simple - is ListItem the only type of object that
may display a text on a page that can have a "menu" property? I went over
the Silica reference quickly and I didn't find any other similar items.

The reason I ask this is that I have a single item I am displaying to which
I am adding a context menu and semantically it just seemed weird that I
would have to put that inside of a ListItem to be able to add a menu:
ContextMenu property.

Or did I miss some other object that does support this property?
Thanks!
Eli