[SailfishDevel] SDK again, again...

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Nov 17 13:05:16 UTC 2019

Apparently the SDK and I are not on the best of terms.
After having gotten it to work on my desktop PC, I am now trying to install
it on an older laptop. Every time I try to install it, I end up with a broken
kit, where cmake settings are missing/broken. Maybe because of:

SOFT ASSERT: "kitInfo.isValid()" in file ../../../../sailfish-qtcreator/src/plugins/qmakeprojectmanager/qmakeproject.cpp, line 268

I have no idea whatsoever what to do from here without breaking more than I fix.

A picture says more... and so on:

https://cloud.tanghus.net/apps/sharingpath/tanghus/Documents/SDK-installation.txt

There were quite a few errors at the end of the installation. Among those:
- Device Sailfish_OS-Emulator-latest not found.
- Installing component Sailfish OS Build Target latest-i486 (3.2.0.12) Integration for Sailfish OS IDE
    Error: Id was not found.
- Installing component Sailfish OS Build Target latest-armv7hl (3.2.0.12) Integration for Sailfish OS IDE
     Error: Id was not found.

The "interesting" parts of the install log:

https://cloud.tanghus.net/apps/sharingpath/tanghus/Pictures/Screenshots/SailfishOS/SailfishOS-SDK-kit-no-cmake.png
--
/Thomas