[SailfishDevel] "Floating" object

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:43:10 UTC 2019

Op za 16 nov. 2019 om 00:26 schreef Tone Kastlunger <
users.giulietta at gmail.com>:

> Hmm to have video in a notification window sounds daring..

That goes too far I think.... I just want a video area with the video
showing while the user is in the program but on a different page.
When they are not in the program the cover can show the video, I don't
think picture-in-picture should affect other programs...
(Though I do think that exists on Android and maybe that can also be done
here but great care would be needed implementing such a thing)

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 11:27 PM Андрей Кожевников <coderusinbox at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> overlay? check screentapshot.
>>
>> пт, 15 нояб. 2019 г. в 00:17, E.S. Rosenberg <
>> es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> Has anyone ever implemented a "floating" object in QML, specifically I
>>> am interested in implementing a VideoOutput area that "floats" like the
>>> picture-in-picture youtube in whatsapp on Android.
>>> Thanks!
>>> Eli