[SailfishDevel] Sailfish SDK 2.2 has been released to all users

Martin Kampas martin.kampas at jolla.com
Fri Nov 1 14:21:22 UTC 2019

Hello,

Today (Nov 1) at 14:00 UTC we published an update to the Early Access Build Targets. These
match the Sailfish OS release 3.2.0.12 (Torronsuo) now.

More details can be found under "Update #1" headline at https://together.jolla.com/question/
210749/release-notes-sailfish-sdk-22/[1] .

Happy hacking,
Jolla SDK Team

--------
[1] https://together.jolla.com/question/210749/release-notes-sailfish-sdk-22/